This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the Hair Restoration Institute of Minnesota website (www.myhairlossclinic.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use the information you provide us (e.g. name, address, email address, telephone number, gender, hair loss conditions, comments or questions) to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change, correct or modify any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
”Before I got my HRI Dermal Lens Effect hair restoration, I went to a dermatologist looking for answers but found none. I bought a wig but didn’t like the way it looked and felt. Today I can say without hesitation HRI Dermal Lens Effect hair restoration was the perfect solution for me.”
”At Hair Restoration Institute of Minnesota, I found the entire staff to be professional, sensitive, caring, and masters of their skills. I felt immediately at ease, right from the first phone call, through today. Thank you, Vern, for not only giving me my hair back, but also giving me a real sense of happiness and satisfaction every morning when I look in the mirror.”
Restore Your Hair and Your Confidence.
At Hair Restoration Institute of Minnesota, our attention to total client and patient services always includes:
- Free, no obligation hair loss and scalp evaluation.
- Discreet, private, dignified and confidential service.
- Totally private styling rooms for both men and women.
- Professional, one-on-one personalized service.
- Convenient locations with private, off-street parking.
- The security of dealing with a firm that has been continuously in business since 1982.
Which Hair Loss Solution is Right for You?
WE INVITE YOU to schedule a private, no-obligation consultation at one of our state-of-the-art hair restoration centers in St. Paul or Bloomington, Minnesota and discuss your hair loss concerns with a trained HRI hair loss professional.
Whether you are just starting to experience baldness or are in the most advanced stages of hair loss, we can help with our full spectrum of professional treatment and hair restoration options.
CLICK HERE to schedule your private hair loss evaluation today. Or call us any time at (612) 588-4247.